Partner Products Sennheiser EW-DX
Sennheiser's most innovative and versatile digital wireless microphone system is designed for the corporate and education environment.
Utilising refined technologies and decades of expertise, the EW-DX is a digital UHF system that can be scaled with ease. Multiple hardware and software options create networkable audio solutions for nearly any stage or campus, while equidistant channel spacing, auto scan, and Bluetooth Low Energy sync automatically coordinate and set frequencies with just the push of a button. With tools including Sennheiser Control Cockpit, Wireless Systems manager, and the Smart Assist app, you can monitor your devices from a distance too.
- Digital wireless microphone system operating the professional UHF band
- 1.9ms ultra-low latency
- Up to 12 hours of battery time
- Up to 146 channels (293 channels in LD mode)
- Transmitters with function buttons for convenient on-device control and transmitters with e-Ink display for easy user identification
- Automatic RF setup for easy in-room configurations
- Network system via Sennheiser Control Cockpit, Wireless Systems Manager, and 3rd party applications. Additional remote support on Sennheiser Smart Assist app
- Network-enabled charging options for handheld and bodypack transmitters
- Rack mount charging via dedicated modules
- AES-256 encryption to ensure secure transmission of confidential content
- 134 dB of audio input dynamic range
- Digital audio over network for ease of integration into any existing Dante network
Our sales experts are here to learn more about your
business needs and provide the right products & solutions.
To book time with one of our experts please fill in your details below or call +44 (0)1784 601550.