Crown Commercial Service (CCS) supports the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services.
In 2018/19, CCS helped the public sector to achieve commercial benefits worth £945m - supporting world-class public services that offer best value for taxpayers.
RM6225: Audio Visual Technical Consultancy & Commissioning DPS
A Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for public sector customers who need complex audio visual (AV) services. Plus support services for rooms that use a range of AV technology.
UK government and public sector bodies can use these services to transform their rooms into spaces which make the best use of AV services, while making sure anyone can use their computer systems and software in their workspaces.
This will make it easier to collaborate with others and will ensure a hassle free experience.
Customers can use this agreement to:
- Design meeting spaces that will allow all colleagues to equally take part in the meeting (even if their attendance is virtual)
- Create collaboration zones and find out the best ways to integrate their AV technology
- Design acoustic and visual plans for conference rooms that will allow everyone to hear and see what they need to
Benefits of using the DPS
- Easy access to expert AV services
- Flexibility to build your specifications (further competitions and contracts to suit your individual needs)
- Filters structured so that you can use as much or as little of this agreement as you want
- You can assess quality, price and cultural fit (including social value) based on your individual needs
Contact Framework Manager