On-site AV Technician
Job type: support services
The main role is to work part of the BAU support team to provide on-site AV technical support for a client based in London. You will provide a high level of customer service skills to the client to help support them with their AV requirements and technologies.
- Day to day BAU support of the AV / VC facilities including sound reinforcement, projection, lighting, web streaming, video conferencing, maintenance & repairs
- Support the team with day-to-day meeting support including testing meeting room systems prior to clients arrival
- Prepare equipment for events and meetings as required
- Provide support on an individual basis to users at all levels of seniority
- Assist with high level audio/visual quality of presentations - optimisation of content aspect ratios/resolutions and file formats to suit space
- Attend and remain on station for important events where required
- Offer support and assistance to clients via phone and in person
- Assist and support the client in the use of fixed and portable audio-visual equipment
- Maintain total confidentiality relating to information received for presentations and broadcasts etc.