Customer Service Agent
Job type: support services
The role is responsible for maintaining high levels of customer service and support for dedicated key accounts, developing and sustaining excellent customer relations whilst also ensuring the commercial impact of accounts are upheld.
- Single point of contact to meet the communication needs of key International customers
- Management and ownership of cases throughout their lifecycle and through to completion
- Case diagnosis and first line qualification of issues before call out Ensuring cases are restored for service within SLA
- Central point of contact between International customers and proAV suppliers
- Booking of engineering resource / logistics / travel / critical spares etc.
- Raising of accurate escalations in a timely manner
- Booking of preventative maintenance visits
- Engagement with other proAV departments
- Weekly touch-point meeting reports and chairing of conference calls