Job type: technical
Dependant on experience
The purpose of your role is to provide high-level technical estimating, pre-sales and project support to the Regional Business Managers and Project Delivery Teams, covering both domestic and international client requirements.
- Provide consultancy/design and build services from brief through to detailed cost advice
- Provide efficient, timely responsive communication to our clients and proAV internal departments
- Ongoing liaison with the proAV appointed Project Manager and Business/Financial Manager regarding design changes and cost advice
- Bi-monthly reporting via CRM identifying workload and time allocation
- Working in association with the Egham based design and estimating team
- Assist in the standardisation of design and products
- Form part of the proAV bid team at client interview as necessary
- To provide a pre-construction role involving site and office-based coordination with the client team and key interfaces to establish detailed working drawings in order to handover to the appointed proAV® project manager for implementation
- Working knowledge of current AV systems, associated IT elements and their installation (including AMX, Crestron, Extron, audio DSP, Video conferencing, etc.
- Technical knowledge of AV equipment, design concepts and solutions including IT and networks
- Understanding of client needs, room environments and use