Senior Event Technician
Job type: technical
The main purpose of the role is to assist with the planning, preparation, and administrative event activity from conception through to execution seamlessly and with maximum efficiency. Provide coordination of support to virtual, hybrid, auditorium events and streaming services. You will oversee the event management, be client facing to ensure continuity of the event, and provide feedback including reporting on the event.
- Responsible for coordinating events within a corporate environment; including arranging permission and access to all concerned parties.
- Drafting event briefs which fit client requirements.
- Presenting proposal documentation precisely to strict timeframes.
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with clients at stakeholder level; technical teams and internal event team.
- Planning all aspects of the technical requirements of high-profile events in a senior capacity.
- Collaborating with the technical teams and internal event managers to enable confidence when demonstrating to the end user the possibilities and technical capability of the custom Auditorium space.
- Client management leading, during and post activity.
- Planning and assisting Event Lead for multiple events simultaneously.