On-site AV Technician, Glasgow
Job type: support services
The purpose of the role is to manage the entire audio-visual facilities within our client site based in Glasgow. You will be responsible for meeting room support in a corporate environment utilising exceptional customer service skills. The majority of your day will be setting up the technology for our clients’ meetings incorporating Cisco video conferences with the occasional event support in designated event spaces.
- Day to day BAU support of the AV / VC facilities including sound reinforcement, projection, lighting, web streaming, video conferencing, maintenance & repairs
- Support the team with day-to-day meeting support including testing meeting room systems prior to clients’ arrival
- Prepare equipment for events and meetings as required
- Provide support on an individual basis to users at all levels of seniority
- Assist with high level audio/visual quality of presentations - optimization of content aspect ratios/resolutions and file formats to suit space
- Attend other client sites and remain on station for important events where required
- Offer support and assistance to clients via phone and in person
- Assist and support the client in the use of fixed and portable audio-visual equipment
- Maintain total confidentiality relating to information received for presentations and broadcasts etc.