Field Service Engineer
Job type: technical
The main role is to sustain and develop excellent Customer relations whilst providing first class technical support for proAV’s client accounts. As part of the role, you will be issued a company vehicle, fuel card and IT equipment with relevant software to carry out the necessary duties of your role.
- Maintain high levels of Customer Service through onsite attendance and remote technical support
- Field service engineering work as required
- Ensure fault resolution is to Client satisfaction; ensuring the commercial impact of the account is upheld and shall be responsible for the management of and timely updating of fault tickets.
- Onsite Service Engineering covering client sites as required
- Traveling to Client sites (including European travel if required)
- Site and event coordination and support
- Preventative Maintenance calls as required
- Rotation of client sites as required
- Site surveys
- Small works installations, including handover to Client
- Possess a good underpinning technical knowledge of Electronics and Audio-Visual Systems including Extron/Crestron/AMX control systems
- Knowledge of terminating audio, video, CAT5/6 cabling
- CSCS and ECS qualified