Business Development Executive
Job type: sales
The Business Development department is the heart of our business and fundamental to its growth. With a combination of sales skills and relationship development, the team’s priority is to assist in the acquisition of new clients and sell additional AV products and services to our existing client base. Together with the Senior Business Development Manager, your primary role will be to prospect for new business by contacting potential clients using a variety of sales techniques whilst also developing and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships.
- Manage and process lead generation via multiple sources.
- Identify construction based project opportunities and qualify each opportunity.
- Develop and maintain intelligence and personal knowledge of priority sectors, market trends and routes to market for improved effectiveness within a sales support function.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Development of new and existing accounts.
- Data input, management and updating of CRM system.
- Office administration support: incoming calls, inbox management, etc