Assistant Systems Engineer
Job type: technical
Based at our Egham offices, the correct individual will work as part of a hybrid team, comprising of Rack Build & Off-Site commissioning team, providing proAV® with first line assistance for build as well as in house test and quality assurance validation services of the various devices.
The role involves and is not limited to administrative, technical and logistical works.
- Liaise with other internal departments
- Assist the Rack Build team to load equipment into the racks, following the system specific schematics, ensuring good ventilation and access for equipment
- Undertake rack cable testing to ensure all cabling terminations are correct and the cables function in the desired manner, highlighting any cable issue back to the build team
- Undertaking any product software or firmware updates to ensure they are on the latest for operation
- Physically setup elements of systems as per the system specific schematics in preparation for any offsite staging
- Represent the company with the necessary level of professional conduct and presentation